Monday, May 25, 2009

This Guy?


Ok ladies, take a good look.

This is your precious Robert Pattinson. He is your Edward. Ahem, sorry, not your Edward. Bella's Edward.

He will never be your Edward.

HE IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

Now, many of female acquaintances will admit that Edward is that character they love so dearly, and not Robert Pattinson.

However, I know that there are those of you who believe Robert Pattinson is Edward. I know you own a secret copy of the Twilight DVD (or maybe you proudly display it on your bookcase).

Take a good luck at this fucker. This person just might be the epitome of doucerocket (see what I did there?).

This picture just reeks of douche. I hope this image is burned into your brains forever.

Edward and Robert can suck it.

With all due respect,
Wilder

3 comments:

  1. Robert Pattinson will always be dead to me.

    ...In Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie.

    as Cedric Diggory.


    ...God damn.

    ReplyDelete