Thursday, February 18, 2010

An Extremely Creepy New Feature


If you don't know how I feel about Rachel McAdams, you have either never met me, or you clearly have no ability to think.

As you can see, on the side of this page, you can track Rachel McAdams' on-screen appearances. And to answer your question, no, I'm not going to provide a real-time blue-dot GPS showing her location at all times.

This is simply because I have not yet attained this miracle device, and even if I did have it, I would just end up finding her, trying to speak at her, and then curling up in a fetal position due to the complete irrationality of her beauty.

With all due respect,
Wilder

2 comments:

  1. I must agree:  I'd hit that as well. 
    She's one of the top 2 prettiest actresses out there.
    --- Jen

    ReplyDelete